This weekend many of us will be crowded around dinner tables, enjoying time with friends and family and of course indulging in lots of delicious food. In the spirit of giving thanks I thought I'd share a list of things I'm thankful for at this moment in time. It's not nearly exhaustive, just a few things that are stuck in my mind right now.
I am thankful for:
- amazing family and friends who have given so much time and energy to our Studio
- the luxury of being invited to (and rsvp-ing to) three Thanksgiving dinners!
- the ability to spend my days doing, discussing, promoting and living yoga
- the fresh clean air in my home city
- my body, which is understandably cranky right now, but still holding up to the new regime of yoga all day, every day
- a beautiful community of people that has come together at our little yoga space, sharing energy and spirit
I'm sure over the next two days I'll think of many more things to be thankful for. Of course, that's the beauty of being appreciative and giving thanks - it's something we can do daily, cultivating gratitude all year long.